The OASYS 77 has a small and sleek profile with the same performance as other OASYS arms. Designed for applications that require less cable management,
the OASYS 77 has a thinner profile but the same load capabilities as the OASYS 2001 arm. This arm is ideal for supporting unpowered devices and surgical lights.
All OASYS 77 arms are available with several customizable features including precise load adjustment, parallel calibration, adjustable stops to limit vertical travel
and the option for full 360° rotation with a multi-pole slip ring or partial 330° rotation with stops.
Customizable OEM solutions are also available. Contact us for a quote.
- Accommodates loads up to 21kg.
- Sleek and slender looking design.
- Pre-terminated cable management.
- Easily serviceable in the field.
- Available for wall mount, ceiling mount, floor stand mount and Central Axis.